Monday 2 January 2012

2011, update etc

First of all, sorry I haven't posted a lot, I've been mega busy with the holidays but I'm going to correct that very shortly!

Some of my favourite buys of 2011:
Make-up:
  • Clinique High Lengths mascara
  • Cargo Lash Activator mascara
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour foundation
  • Rimmel Flash Eyeliner pen
Music:
  • England Keep My Bones, Frank Turner
  • What Did You Except From The Vaccines, The Vaccines
  • Hold Me Down, You Me At Six
  • Up Guards And At 'Em, The Pigeon Decectives
  • Young Pilgrim, Charlie Simpson
  • Ok there's been so many good albums this year I can't list them all!

Best Concerts: (ie every one I went to)
  • Charlie Simpson
  • Cee Lo Green
  • Mayday Parade
  • Scouting For Girls
  • The Pigeon Decectives
  • Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment